We rent quality maintained equipment support by Factory trained technicians. This minimizes breakdowns and costly downtime so the job gets done efficiently.
Our dedicated trouble shooters are on call 24/7 to handle any problems.
Call anytime and we’ll deal with any difficulties that arise through our hotline-1- 868-784-4351.
We offer operator training for Aerial Work Platform (AWP) operators or provide certified operators on request.
For rental enquires call 1-868-674-RENT or 1-868-612-4FTF or email us at email@example.com
JLG ARTICULATING & TELESCOPIC BOOM LIFTS
JLG ELECTRIC SCISSORS LIFTS
TRACTEL MODULAR ALUMINUM SUSPENDED PLATFORMS
- Capacity 1,000kg
- Custom Platform lengths
- 85-900CFM Compressors @ 100-175PSI
- 100% Oil-Free Compressor
- Options After Cooler/Water Separator & PD/DD Filters for Instrument Quality Air
LINCOLN VANTAGE 450 / 500AMP DIESEL WELDERS
- 450/500 Amps
- Portable DC CC CV Welding
- Optional Sidewinder Package to Function as a Dual-Operator Welder
- Kubota Diesel Engine
- 19KW/20KW 3-Phase 240 VAC Auxiliary Power
- Processes: Stick (SMAW), TIG (GTAW), Air Carbon Arc Cutting
Modular Pak Design
E500 4Pak Multioperator Welding System
DC CC DP120 Power Distribution Panel Included For High Amperage Stick Welding and Air Carbon Arc Gouging
- All the benefits of the E300 Multioperator Pak System but with up to 625 amps DC from each module.
- Each module has its own arc force control, potentiometer-type continuous output control and remote control receptacle. Built to Red-D-Arc Extreme-Duty specifications for dependable operation in even the most severe conditions. Operates with either 460 VAC or 575 VAC three-phase electrical input.
Powermax 1000 Plasma Cutter
- 3/4″ Recommended Capacity, 1″ Maximum Capacity, 1 1/4″ Severance Capacity Powermax 1650 Plasma Cutter
- These air/plasma cutters provide best-in-class cutting power and feature state-of-the-art, multi-voltage inverter power supplies. Cut through mild steel, aluminium and most other metals with new power and productivity