The incumbent is responsible for assisting in conducting timely and accurate repairs to all motor powered equipment in keeping with the department’s policies and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs the basic, routine and required servicing of equipment according to the manufacturer’s specifications under supervision.
- Assists with diagnosing and solving basic problems.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform research for the repairs of jobs including identifying parts required by part number.
- Completes dealership-sponsored training within the specified timeframe.
- Maintains updated knowledge of product and industry trends and methods.
- Adheres to ALL company HSEQ policies and procedures.
- Maintains proper housekeeping practices both during and after job completion.
- Any other related responsibilities assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills:
- Possesses a certificate in a related field of practice.
- A Minimum one (1) year experience in a related field of practice would be an considered an asset.
- Understanding the operations, diagnosis and maintenance of motor powered equipment would be considered an asset.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Team Oriented.