To assist the Marketing Team through the design and creation of graphics to meet the Department marketing goals and promotional needs of the Company. This position reports to the Marketing Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Concept development and design of graphics in support of marketing and promotional efforts including publications, promotional materials, signage, and other materials.
- Design of good visual concepts designed to stimulate customer interest and sales of Company products/services and present desired Company image.
- Collaborative design development for new project innovation, client specific projects and concepts.
- Ensure attractive and consistent graphical identity that presents the organizations brands effectively.
- Communicate and coordinate with marketing and other stakeholders of the Department.
- Promote productive relations with vendors, including printers, photo labs, etc.
- Review printed material for design continuity and artistic quality as well as ensure the proper use of corporate logos and trademarks in assigned projects.
- Ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Evaluates effectiveness of Company presentations for continuous improvement.
- Performs other duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the Company.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A Diploma in Graphic Design; or formal training in graphic design.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in advertising, printing or related field.
- Expert knowledge of graphic design software i.e.: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign.
- Photography experience will be considered an asset.
- Imaginative and creative.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A Self-starter with high level of initiative.
- An active listener.
- Good analytical skills.
All applications are to be submitted no later than October 12th, 2022