The incumbent is responsible for working closely with the Marketing Managers in collaboration with the assigned Division Managers to build and execute social media content across multiple platforms which promotes customer engagement and brand awareness.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops, implements and manages the company’s social media strategy after conducting competitive research, platform determination and audience identification. You will own the strategy and the execution of the ideas.
- Plans, creates and publishes content on a planned basis that builds meaningful customer connections, increased brand awareness and encourages community members to engage with the brand across various social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Uses analytical tools including but not limited to Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, E-Clincher and Hoot suite to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance. Continuously improves by analyzing these social media metrics, insights and best practices, and then makes the necessary recommendations for execution.
- Assists with crisis management, bad reviews and negative news communication.
- Assists with the management of corporate websites in an effort to ensure that content is up to date.
- Works closely with Graphic Artists to ensure that systems are in place for the optimal turnaround and balanced prioritization of assigned work.
- Develops and manages social media influencer programs and executes them.
- Collaborates with other departments including Sales and Customer Care to manage the company’s reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Stays on top of current social media trends and evaluates how the company can best participate.
- Performs other duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the Company.
- Any other related responsibilities that may be assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Proficient in social media platforms: e.g. Facebook, Tik Tok, YouTube and Instagram.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing current best practices.
- Knowledge of Social Media legal guidelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Team Oriented.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent analytical skills.