The incumbent is responsible for assisting in conducting timely and accurate repairs to all motor powered equipment in keeping with the department’s policies and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Services and repairs motor powered equipment as assigned
- Assembles new equipment for sale
- Performs service for offsite visits and service campaigns
- Provides support as an assistant to Field Service Technicians as required
- Any other duties assigned at Management’s discretion
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of five (5) O’Level CXC passes inclusive of Mathematics and English Language or
- N.E.C. certification either in Auto and Diesel technician or certificate from a recognized Technician Institution or
- Two years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision.
- Team Oriented.