The incumbent is primarily responsible for maintaining an effective and pro-active service schedule to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the department and maintaining a superior level of customer satisfaction. This position reports to the Team Lead – Service Contracts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages and ensures that all Service Calls are opened for jobs to be performed, and that all billings are done within the stipulated timeframe.
- Coordinates and dispatches all service technicians.
- Ensures that all quotations are completed and sent to customer no later than 24hours after technical assessments are conducted.
- Works alongside the Parts Department personnel to ensure that all parts are in stock.
- Ensures that all required productivity hours for technicians are recoded and submitted to the Service Team Leader on a timely basis.
- Collaborates with Team Leaders to ensure that warranties are accurate and submitted within the stipulated timeframe.
- Collaborates with the Warranty Personnel to ensure that all FT Farfan claims are being dealt with effectively.
- Works closely with the Parts Department personnel to achieve the monthly quota for service contracts.
- Works closely with Team Leaders to ensure all technicians complete all required training.
- Completes ongoing training plans as per supplier requirements.
- Any other related responsibilities assigned by Management
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A Diploma in Business Management, with a technical qualification
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role. Work experience without formal qualifications will be taken into consideration.
- A minimum of three (3) years Supervisory experience, with a proven track record of excellent customer service
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written
- Team oriented
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision