SALES REPRESENTATIVE – MARKETING GROUP
With general direction from management this position requires the individual to promote and market the Company’s products and provide superior customer service. This position reports to the Sales Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and sells the Company’s products and continuously seeks new opportunities for introducing products to customers.
- Placement of customers’ orders and following up on delivery of products.
- Handling customer questions, complaints and billing queries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
- Managing customers’ accounts within the limits of the credit facilities offered to them in accordance with Company policy.
- Collection of revenues and making adjustments to customers’ accounts where necessary.
- Verifying inventory wherever the Company’s products are sold and ensuring availability of product.
- Assisting in implementing advertising/ promotional campaigns.
- Continually maintaining working knowledge of all company products, services, pricing and promotions, participation in training sessions as scheduled.
- Making recommendations according to customer’s needs.
- Any other related responsibilities that may be assigned by the Manager.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of five (5) CXC O’ Level passes inclusive of English Language and Mathematics.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in customer service or a similar position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A keen sense of observation and alertness.
- Team Oriented.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision.