The incumbent provides Administrative support to the Industrial Sales Division. This position reports to
the Sales Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Source quotations as well as procure various non-stock items from local and foreign suppliers.
- Performs the costing and pricing of goods required to satisfy customer requirements.
- Liaises with the relevant departments to coordinate the delivery of items to the customer.
- Maintains a log of the items procured.
- Ensure that local purchase invoices and purchase orders are logged and forwarded to accounts payable department.
- Liaises with the Call Centre to follow up on requests for quotations and invoicing.
- Prepares quotations and invoicing if required.
- Process delivery notes.
- Distribute copies of delivery notes to sales representatives.
- Review delivery note report and provide feedback to operations team monthly.
- Provides customers with product and service information.
- Update the sales pipeline/quotation log weekly.
- Input quotations and invoices onto customer portals.
- Maintains database of customers on VAI.
- Assist with obtaining competitor pricing.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of Five (5) CXC O’ Level passes inclusive of English Language and Mathematics.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Administration or a similar position.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite of products.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision.
- Detail oriented.