With general direction from management this position requires the individual to provide superior customer service, complete sales and other merchandise transactions according to company procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responds to queries about products, payment policies, location of items etc. in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Processes Sales transactions.
- Promotes and processes “Very Important Person” (V.I.P.) registrations.
- Manages inventory and places timely request for the replenishment of stock.
- Makes price adjustments and tags merchandise as per price change list.
- Assists in the implementation of advertising and promotional material within the store.
- Conducts routine housekeeping tasks within the store.
- Adheres to proper safety policies and practices.
- Any other related responsibilities assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of five (5) CXC O’Level passes inclusive of English Language and Mathematics.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in customer service or a similar position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A keen sense of observation and alertness.
- Team Oriented.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision.