The incumbent is responsible for efficiently and effectively co-ordinating the Administrative and In-House Sales and Service functions for the Rentals Department. This position reports to the Team Leader.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles all walk-in and call-in customers.
- Ensures that quotations are completed and sent to customers within 24 hours.
- Processes invoices and ensures that the information on all invoices are accurate before printing.
- Maintains monthly reports and spreadsheets for the Rentals Division assigned by Team Leader.
- Ensures that all Time and Attendance reports and Leave forms are submitted to the HR Department within the stipulated timeframe.
- Processes payments from customers in the forms of cash, cheques and debit or credit cards.
- Prepares daily cash reports.
- Balances all cash, debt and credit sales at the end of trading hours and discloses all overages and shortages daily.
- Continuously maintains working knowledge of all company’s rental equipment, services, pricing and promotions.
- Procure service parts locally.
- Assists with marketing and sales boosting initiatives for the department.
- Maintains an efficient filing system to permit quick retrieval of documents and information.
- Adheres to the proper safety policies and practices.
- Any other related responsibilities assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of five (5) CXC O’ Level passes inclusive of English Language and Mathematics
- Tertiary level certificate in Business Management
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar environment
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
- Team oriented
- The ability to listen, and use critical thinking to identify and resolve issues
- Exceptional ability to plan, organize, and multitask while maintaining accuracy.
- Detail oriented
- The ability to work either in a team or independently in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision