The incumbent is primarily responsible for coordinating the Administrative and In-House Sales functions for the Rentals Department. This position reports to the Team Leader.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles all walk-in and call-in customers.
- Utilizes Rentals software to place orders, complete quotations, track equipment, update reports and spreadsheets etc.
- Contacting customers to market the products and services of the Rentals Division.
- Handles customer questions, complaints and billing queries within the stipulated time frame
- Co-ordinates all Inventory related paper work (DN’s, GRN’s, invoices, IWT’s and monthly cut-off reports).
- Manages the customer’s accounts within the limits of the credit facilities offered to them in accordance with Company Policy
- Receives payments from customers in the form of cash, cheques, debit or credit cards and provides a receipt where applicable.
- Processes all VIP transactions
- Ensures that showroom displays are maintained
- Manages inventory and places timely request for the replenishment of stock
- Maintains a working knowledge of all company’s rental equipment, services, pricing and promotions
- Performs the administrative function for the division inclusive of maintaining an efficient filing system and submitting all Time and Attendance reports and Leave forms
- Adheres to the proper safety policies and practices and ISO standards
- Any other related responsibilities assigned by Management
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of five (5) CXC O’ Level passes inclusive of English Language and Mathematics
- Level I CAT or equivalent
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar environment
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
- Team oriented
- The ability to listen, and use critical thinking to identify and resolve issues.
- Exceptional ability to plan, organize, and multitask while maintaining accuracy.
- Detail oriented
- The ability to work either in a team or independently in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision