The incumbent is primarily responsible for receiving, delivering and demonstrating the use of units to customers. This position reports to the Service Supervisor.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives and delivers units in accordance with policies and standard operating procedures.
- Coordinates with the relevant personnel to ensure priority on urgent jobs.
- Assembles equipment.
- Assists with the demonstration of units.
- Ensures work environment is maintained in a clean and safe condition
- Provides assistance to Technicians and the Service Supervisor.
- Assist with Customer Service and Building Maintenance when necessary.
- Any other related duties assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of five (5) CXC or GCE O’ Level passes inclusive of English Language and Mathematics
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of applications
- At least one (1) year experience in a similar capacity
- A Certificate in Auto and Diesel Mechanics would be considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team Oriented
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written