This position works with the team to ensure excellent product delivery. The incumbent will need to possess a wealth of knowledge about our products and is also responsible for analysing market trends, developing sales, price and profitability strategies. They will also be expected to recommend improvements and identify opportunities in line with increasing divisional revenue. This position reports to the Division Manager – JCB, Trucks, Rentals and Construction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares quotations within the stipulated timeframe inclusive of specifications to meet customers’ requirements.
- Assists with the preparation of tenders.
- Assists in conducting and analysing market research and identifying trends etc.
- Provides regular training to both internal and external customers on all Heavy Equipment inclusive of demonstrations with particular emphasis on new products.
- Assists with sales forecast and expense budget and produces monthly Sales reports.
- Identifies new items that add value to the core business.
- Prepares all documentation with respect to the licensing of machines.
- Assists with divisional promotions, roadshows, demonstrations etc.
- Coordinates the delivery of units which include, handover to customers and Pre Delivery Inspections (PDIs).
- Conducts after sales service and follow up activities e.g. prospects list etc.
- Conducts customer/site visits as required.
- Coordinates the stock ordering process and ensures that all forecasts are submitted to the relevant parties within the stipulated timeframe.
- Coordinates all Inventory related paperwork i.e. DNs, GRNs, IWTs etc.
- Coordinates supplier’s visits and prepares schedule prior to arrival.
- Maintain call logs and all other required reports.
- Adheres to all ISO and Safety Standards.
- Any other related duties that may be assigned by the Divisional Manager.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- Five O’ Level passes inclusive of Mathematics and English Language.
- Tertiary Level qualification in Sales and Marketing.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Customer and Team oriented.
- Excellent critical and time management.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision.
All applications are to be submitted no later than October 27th, 2022