The incumbent is responsible for promoting and marketing the company’s range of Compressors, Piping and Safety Products and providing excellent customer service.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares quotations and costings within the stipulated timeframe inclusive of specifications to meet customers’ requirements.
- Assists with the preparation of tenders.
- Assists in conducting and analysing market research and identifying trends etc.
- Provides regular training to both internal and external customers on all Products inclusive of demonstrations with particular emphasis on new products.
- Assists with sales forecast and expense budget and produces monthly Sales reports.
- Identifies new items that add value to the core business.
- Coordinates Supplier Visits.
- Coordinates all Inventory related Paperwork. (I.e. DNs, GRNs, IWTs etc.).
- Prepares all documentation with respect to the installation of products and ancillary items.
- Assists with divisional promotions, demonstrations etc.
- Coordinates the delivery of units, which include handover to customers and Pre Delivery Inspections (PDIs).
- Conducts customer/site visits as required.
- Maintains call logs and all other required reports.
- Adheres to all ISO Safety Standards.
- Performs other duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the Company.
- Any other related responsibilities that may be assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- Five O’ Level passes inclusive of Mathematics and English Language.
- Tertiary Level qualification in Sales or Marketing.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Sales and Marketing of Industrial Products.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Mechanical or Process Operations background would be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
- Strong customer service and analytical skills
- Team Oriented
- Excellent critical thinking and time management skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision