This position is responsible for the mounting of equipment in the Warehouse. The incumbent reports to the Senior Warehouse Supervisor.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately assembles and mounts all equipment in preparation for delivery to customers.
- Logs all items used to assemble equipment.
- Picks and verifies daily orders
- Assists with the check-off of goods for delivery to customers.
- Assists in the off-loading, checking and receiving of all goods for the Warehouse
- Assists with stock checks and stock check preparations
- Conducts housekeeping activities in the Warehouse and surrounding areas
- Adheres to all Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Any other duties assigned at Management’s discretion
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of five (5) O’Level CXC passes inclusive of Mathematics and English Language
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar capacity
- A combination of qualifications and experience approved by Management
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite of products
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team Oriented
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written