The incumbent has the responsibility of developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the Lubricants Division. This position reports directly to the Division Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops, implements, communicates and executes the strategic marketing plan for the Lubricants Division.
- Ensures the Marketing goals are aligned with the goals of the Division.
- Plans and coordinates marketing activities.
- Develops and manages marketing promotions in conjunction with the Division Manager.
- Builds strategic relationships and partners with agencies and vendors.
- Prepares and monitors the budget on a monthly basis.
- Forecasts market trends.
- Oversees and approves various marketing material.
- Manages the division’s social media forums.
- Measures and reports on the performance of marketing campaigns and assesses against goals.
- Analyses consumer behaviour and modifies marketing strategies as needed.
- Organises company events, trade shows, etc.
- Evaluates competitors and their activities.
- Monitors the effectiveness of marketing strategies
- Ensures the maintenance and adherence to ISO Standards.
- Any other duties assigned at Management’s discretion.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- Bachelor degree or master degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite of products
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- The ability to analyse data
- Team oriented
- The ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget Management skills
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in marketing