The incumbent is responsible for the design and creation of graphics to meet the Department’s marketing goals and promotional needs of the Company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Concept development and design of graphics in support of marketing and promotional efforts including publications, promotional materials, signage, and other materials.
- Design of good visual concepts designed to stimulate customer interest and sales of Company products/services and present desired Company image.
- Collaborative design development for new project innovation, client specific projects and concepts.
- Ensure attractive and consistent graphical identity that presents the organizations brands effectively.
- Communicate and coordinate with marketing and other stakeholders of the Department.
- Promote productive relations with vendors, including printers, photo labs, etc.
- Review printed material for design continuity and artistic quality as well as ensure the proper use of corporate logos and trademarks in assigned projects.
- Ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Evaluates effectiveness of Company presentations for continuous improvement.
- Performs other duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the Company.
- Any other related responsibilities that may be assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A Diploma in Graphic Design; or formal training in graphic design.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in advertising, printing or related field.
- Expert knowledge of graphic design software i.e.: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign.
- Photography experience will be considered an asset.
- Imaginative and creative.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A Self-starter with high level of initiative.
- An active listener.
- Good analytical skills.