The incumbent is responsible for providing exceptional customer service at two levels of the organization i.e. our Retail locations and our Call Centre as needed. This entails meeting our Customer Service standards whilst maintaining customer service targets. This position reports to the Customer Care Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides information to all walk in and call in customers including pricing, product features and availability of products.
- Processes orders from walk in and call in customers including those received via fax, email, telephone and Sale Representatives.
- Prepares invoices and quotations for walk in and call in customers.
- Works closely with respective Sale Managers, Sale Representatives and other departments in order to provide optimal service to both walk in customers to FTF branches and Call Centre.
- Handles Customer Complaints/Issues received from both walk in and call in customers.
- Provides support and coverage within the Customer Care Department, Call Centre and Retail locations as required to ensure customer needs are met and optimum customer experience is provided.
- Promotes and Process ‘Very Important Person’ (VIP registrations) received via phone in or walk in customers
- Assists with managing stock inventory by placing timely requests for stock replenishment
- Makes price adjustments and tags merchandise as per price change list.
- Organizes advertising and promotional material within the store.
- Conducts routine housekeeping and adheres to safety protocols and guidelines.
- Any other related duties as assigned.
- Any other related responsibilities that may be assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of five (5) CXC passes including Mathematics and English Language
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field of Customer Service.
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite of applications.
- Experience working in a Call Centre or Hardware would be an asset.
- A valid Driver’s permit and vehicle would be an asset.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team Oriented.
- The ability to multitask.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision