The incumbent is responsible for providing excellent customer service to our customers. This position reports to the Senior Sales Coordinator.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes orders for the department.
- Coordinates calls and enquiries from customers and provides information on the full range of products.
- Acts as liaison between the sales representatives and customers and performs the billing function.
- Assists in producing reports and statistics.
- Conducts market surveys.
- Develops new business with call-in customers.
- Processes parts warranty claims within the timeframe stipulated by the supplier.
- Provides daily administrative support to the department.
- Assists with the preparation of tenders, presentations, business proposals and reports.
- Prepares quotations for customers and records information in quotation logs.
- Processes payments from customers in the form of cash, cheques and debit or credit cards.
- Processes credit notes, delivery notes and Item Return Authorisation Form (IRA).
- Retrieves and processes pick tickets and invoices.
- Prepares daily deposits to be banked on a daily basis.
- Maintains cash float on a daily basis.
- Follows up on matters pertaining to the department’s operations.
- Adheres to the proper safety policies and practices.
- Any other related responsibilities assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of Five (5) CXC O’ Level passes inclusive of English Language and Mathematics.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite of products.
- Experience in parts order processing will be considered an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.