The incumbent is responsible for processing cash and credit sales and accounts for all revenue collected on a daily basis. The incumbent is also responsible for providing administrative support to the Service function.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes cash invoices on a daily basis.
- Processes payments from customers in the form of cash, cheques and debit or credit cards.
- Ensures that the information on all invoices are accurate before processing i.e. customer information, item required, warehouse location etc.
- Prepares a daily invoice listing.
- Balances all cash, debt and credit sales at the end of trading hours and discloses all overages and shortages daily.
- Facilitates staff purchases using the standard operating procedure.
- Processes All VIP Card transactions.
- Ensures that all Petty Cash Vouchers are verified by the Finance department.
- Maintains cash float on a daily basis.
- Receives jobs for repairs and ensures that they are properly stored.
- Opens and closes cards.
- Assists with dispatching jobs to technician ensuring urgent jobs receive priority.
- Communicates and interfaces with customers and Technicians regarding the status of Service jobs.
- Follows up on estimates for customer’s approval.
- Assists with resolving customer complaints.
- Communicates with customers for the collection of finished jobs.
- Assists with Filing.
- Prepares various reports as required.
- Follows the proper safety policies and practices
- Any other duties assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills:
- A minimum of 5 O’ Level CXC Passes inclusive of Mathematics and English Language.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite of products.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team oriented.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.