The incumbent is responsible for processing cash and credit sales and accounts for all revenue collected on a daily basis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes cash invoices on a daily basis.
- Processes payments from customers in the form of cash, cheques and debit or credit cards.
- Ensures that the information on all invoices are accurate before processing i.e. customer information, item required, warehouse location etc.
- Prepares a daily invoice listing.
- Balances all cash, cheques, debit and credit sales at the end of trading hours and discloses all overages and shortages daily.
- Facilitates staff purchases using the standard operating procedure.
- Processes All VIP Card transactions.
- Converts ‘Pick” tickets received to invoices.
- Ensures that all Petty Cash Vouchers are verified by the Finance department.
- Maintains cash float on a daily basis.
- Follows the proper safety policies and practices
- Assists the Branch Administrator where necessary.
- Any other duties assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of 5 O’ Level CXC Passes inclusive of Mathematics and English Language.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite of products.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team oriented.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.