The incumbent is responsible for processing cash and credit sales as well as providing good customer service. This position reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes cash invoices on a daily basis.
- Processes payments from customers in the form of cash, cheques and debit or credit cards.
- Processes quotations, credit notes, delivery notes, Item Return Authorization Form (IRA).
- Prepares Cash or Cheque voucher payments for refunds when required.
- Retrieves and processes pick tickets and invoices. Where there are queries in variation of stock, (quantities or difference in part numbers): Contacts the CSR or Sales representative for further instruction. Prepares a variance report and submits to warehouse (daily). Contacts the inventory department when necessary.
- Collects pink copies of invoices from designated walk in customers in warehouse.
- Ensures all invoices and delivery notes contains customer signatures and follows up where necessary.
- Daily checks of physical pick tickets not invoiced or waiting special instructions or pending release of accounts on hold.
- Filing for 205 and 207 (Warehouse).
- Prepares daily sales deposits to be banked on a daily basis.
- Collects cash / cheques and issues receipts.
- Handles petty cash and maintains cash float on a daily basis.
- Prepares Low stock report weekly.
- Assists walk-in customers at the Parts Counter on the full range on the company’s products.
- Assists salesmen when required which includes contacting Accounts department before preparing pick tickets and invoices.
- Any other duties assigned at Management’s discretion
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of 5 O’ Level CXC Passes inclusive of Mathematics and English Language.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite of products.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team oriented.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
All applications are to be submitted no later than October 10th, 2022: