The incumbent is responsible for providing quality Customer Service to our valued customers while also ensuring that Customer Care Metrics and Targets are met.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides information to customers including pricing, product features and availability of products.
- Processes orders from customers including those received via fax, email, telephone and Sale Representatives.
- Works closely with respective Sale Managers and Sale Representatives in order to provide optimal effectiveness and coverage of customers’ accounts.
- Prepares invoices and quotations.
- Handles Customer Complaints/Issues.
- Logs and categorizes customers’ queries/complaints/requests.
- Develops and maintains Customer Relations through active Call Out Campaigns and Social Media interactions.
- Provides support and coverage within Customer Care to ensure customer needs are met and Customer Care targets are met.
- Prepares reports.
- Contacts new and existing customers to ensure quality service.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- Five (5) CXC or GCE O’ Level passes inclusive of English Language and Mathematics.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in the field of Customer Service.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team Oriented.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision.