The incumbent is responsible for following up on collections and customers queries on a daily basis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Follows up on outstanding customers’ accounts.
- Reconciles customers’ accounts.
- Attends to all customers queries regarding payments.
- Coordinates with collection personnel and salesmen regarding outstanding collections.
- Assists with the billing function.
- Provides assistance to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader.
- Follows up on legal proceedings.
- Prepares reports for Finance meetings.
- Prepares daily banking.
- Assists with Cash Reports/Allocations.
- Any other related responsibilities assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of five (5) CXC or GCE O’ Level passes inclusive of English Language and Mathematics.
- CAT Level II or ACCA Level I.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Team Oriented.
- The ability to multi task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
All applications are to be submitted no later than November 21st, 2022