Are you an undergraduate at UWI and interested in doing internship in our Agriculture Lawn and Garden Division? Here's the chance to make a difference.
Ft Farfan’s partners with University of The West Indies and recruit every year agriculture student interns. Our recruiting efforts help us grow in a highly competitive industry. Your fresh ideas, unique perspectives and fundamental knowledge are important assets that can help shape the future of this company.
Attracting, Developing and Retaining Top Talent: Interns and Co-ops
The FT Farfan Future Agriculture Division - Future of Agriculture Program for interns and co-ops is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to work on meaningful assignments and gain real-world experience. Assignments include:
- Internship: 9- to 11-week assignment occurring between June and August.
- Co–op: assignments of four or more months occurring throughout the calendar year.
The FT Farfan Future Agriculture Division Future of Agriculture Programme:
- Real-world experience aligned to a course of study
- Organized social and professional development on the job training and events
- All interested candidates should create a profile and then apply to posted intern/co-op positions beginning in the fall. To access our career site and to apply, click here.
- All candidates who apply to intern/co-op positions will be notified by dedicated recruiters via email/phone regarding their status in being selected.
- If you are selected to interview for an internship or co-operative assignment, you will be required to complete a hard copy Ft Farfan application. You should bring your completed and signed application with you to your interview. You are not required to complete the application until you are notified of being invited for an interview.
- Intern and co-op offers are made on a rolling basis and offers are extended beginning in the June throughout August each year.